• 12 months fixed term contract
• Sustainable and successful export industry
• Hamilton or alternative major hub location
Excellent opportunity for an experienced risk auditor to step up and support this national organisation.
About the role
Providing support for 12 sites throughout NZ, you will be a highly technical and accomplished safety professional. The position reports to the National Health and Safety Manager and will be autonomous with up to 50% travel. The post can be based out of Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Palmerston North, or Whanganui.
You’ll be required to audit, focusing on the following areas:
• Lock out tag out
• Isolation protocols
• Machine guarding – AS/NZS4024
• Hazardous chemical management
• Contractor management
• PPE usage
Post audit you will required to document all findings, establishing an action programme for the wider business to adopt.
Skills and experience
Previous manufacturing or industrial experience is essential as well as having a good understanding of some of the following areas:
• ICAM and ISO auditor knowledge would also be highly desirable
• Machine guarding 4024 standards - AS/NZS4024-2014
• Lockout tag out processes
• Confined space
• Potential experience of dealing with Ammonia
• Able to audit cleaning staff (night and day)
• Understand reputational risk
• Pragmatic approach would be useful
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Seek.
We are not able to consider applicants from overseas or who do not hold a current work visa for these particular roles.
If you have any questions, please contact Martin on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #3471.
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/health-and-safety-risk-au...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz