• Lead the implementation and culture of best practice
• Transparent commitment to sustainability
• Competitive salary in line with skills and experience
Develop and mature the Health & Safety culture of the Agri Feed division of a multinational organisation, great career development opportunity.
About the company
An international integrated agribusiness that includes the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business from cultivating, processing, branding and distribution of food products, animal feeds and industrial agri-products. They have a multinational workforce of about 100,000 people, focused on embracing sustainability in its global operations.
They have been operating in New Zealand for over 25 years and have several prominent brands under their umbrella.
About the role
The role resides in the Agri Feed division where there are about 90 staff. Based in the Waikato or Bay of Plenty, travel will be required to various sites from Marsden Point down to the Bluff in Invercargill, more so at the start.
The business is looking to take their Health and Safety to the next level, with ample opportunity for some quick wins as well as to make a significant impact in the business longer term, establishing systems and developing maturity.
• Ensure technical compliance
• Risk Management
• Incident Investigation and Management
• Health and Safety Management
• Leadership and Culture
• International career progression opportunities
• Flat management structure making for quicker decision making and change
• Domestic travel and flexible working arrangements
• Competitive salary package in line with experience and qualifications
Skills and experience
This is a large-scale operation, so it is essential to have someone with proven experience in similar high-risk operations.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Experience in high hazard/industrial environment
• Experience working with multiple PCBUs
• Proactive and solution orientated approach
• Ability to travel domestically
Sustainability is an integral part of this business, central to which is the strategy of no deforestation, no peat, no exploitation (NDPE) policy, which extends across their global operations, including their joint-venture partners and third-party suppliers.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Kelly on 021 0805 9717 quoting reference #3672.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People