• Senior OHS Manager required as part of the Central Strategy Team
• Lead through influence, coaching and mentoring
• Inspire proactive safety behaviour/culture throughout the business
Competitive Salary - Key Senior Role.
Supporting New Zealand’s agricultural sector to reach peak performance – our clients values represent what guides the decisions and behaviour.
About the company
Our client is a national company with around 800+ employees and seasonal fluctuations see the inclusion of a number of contracted resources. A leader in their field, the business comprises of 35+ service centres throughout NZ, plus a large number of consignment stores.
About the role
This is a senior management role who will work closely with the GM of People and Capability to shape the strategic direction and culture throughout the organisation.
• Develop and deliver the Vision and Strategy
• Ensure effective Health and Safety Management Systems are in place
• Provide Health and Safety Leadership – support the business and ensure requirements are met in a proactive manner
• Monitor, inspire, coach, mentor and influence
• Actively pursue professional and personal development for self and direct report
• Customer focussed – being open and curious towards stakeholders needs and understanding
Skills and experience
We anticipate the successful candidate will have been successful in a similar role, within a large organisation, working to modern safety management practices and with highly influential and charismatic qualities.
• Tertiary level qualification in Health and Safety
• Demonstrated successful track record in similar role/level
• Excellent legislative knowledge and the ability to translate in a practical sense
• Highly computer literate
• Outcome focussed, ability to deliver to deadlines
• Well-developed interpersonal skills, with ability to quickly build robust relationships and influence culture change
• Self-driven and motivate to achieve
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne on 021 10 10 691 quoting reference #3451.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People