• Support Branch Managers throughout NZ
• Influence behaviours for proactive Health and Safety engagement
• Onsite parking available, plus vehicle
• Competitive Salary plus vehicle
Provide proactive health and safety advice and support throughout NZ
About the company
With longstanding client relationships, this company is proud of their ability to provide value add to businesses throughout New Zealand.
Part of a multi-national, the organisation is well regarded and has a highly skilled technical team, and work with numerous contractors in a construction related environment.
They go the extra mile to ensure staff feel valued through a great rewards and recognition program.
About the role
This is a hands-on role which requires travel to ensure Branch Managers are provided with relevant advice and engaged in the management of health and safety throughout the country.
You will report to the People and Culture Manager NZ, with great access to the senior/executive leadership team, providing reports and commentary to support continuous improvement initiatives.
• Facilitate the development and implementation of the safety management system
• Lead with continuous improvement in mind
• Ensure compliance through proactive behaviour and understanding
• Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting
• Maintain, review, revise processes ongoing
• Monitor and audit, support managers to ensure risk controls are in place
• Assist with injury related management and the rehab/return to work requirements
• Engage at all levels, providing relevant training programs to ensure success
• Stimulate a high level of buy in through your engagement and influencing skillset
Skills and experience
It is anticipated that you will have experience in a construction or property management related industry at a senior health and safety level, with a logical and methodical manner of working.
Your engagement, proactive influencing skills and strong ability as a team player, will provide the environment and desire at branch management level to regard health and safety as BAU.
• Tertiary level qualification in OHS
• Significant experience in managing health and safety, including practical hands-on
• Strong ability to provide relevant and accurate reporting
• Outcome focussed and solutions orientated attitude
• Investigations, Audit, Injury Management and Return to Work experience
• Courage to challenge status quo with respect
• Can-do attitude, with a resilient, collaborative, engaging and influential style
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 021 10 10 691 quoting reference #3421.
to apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/health-and-safety-manager...
No overseas candidates will be considered unless the right to work/relevant visa is already in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People