• 2-3-month contract role
• Transport/logistics industry
• South Auckland location with national remit
Large scale NZ owned transport organisation is seeking a high calibre Health and Safety Manager for a 3-month BAU project
Our client operates within a high-risk industry, providing transport, logistics and storage services. Proudly NZ owned and operated, they operate nationally with a head office in Auckland.
We are seeking a dynamic, experienced health and safety manager to drive day to day safety across the business. Leading a small, dedicated team, you will support the wider strategic goals of the business, maintain relationships with key stakeholders and drive engagement.
• Lead and oversee the safety function
• Provide technical expertise and advice to the leadership team
• Conduct incident/accident investigations
• Support nationwide operations
• Ensure legislative compliance and support safety initiatives
• Engage with contractors and regulatory bodies
• Drive safety engagement, influencing operations and safety performance
Skills and experience required
• Relevent safety qualifications
• Proven leadership experience within a high risk industrial (preferably transport) environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to develop strong relationships across the business and work with senior stakeholders
• Outcome focused, able to operate in a fast moving, complex environment
• Only NZ Citizens, residents or visa holders can be considered for this role
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan Cooke on 09 281 2724 quoting reference #3253.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People