• 3-month contract role
• Fast moving, dynamic industrial environment
• Central Wellington location
An iconic Wellington based transport organisation is seeking a high calibre Health and Safety contractor for a 3-month project
Our client operates within a critical risk environment, providing a broad range transport and logistics services. This is a dynamic, safety critical environment with 24/7 shift patterns and operations running 365 days of the year.
We are seeking a high calibre, experienced health and safety manager to drive day to operations on site. Leading a small, dedicated team, you will support the wider strategic goals of the busines and develop robust relationships with key stakeholders.
• Lead and oversee the safety function
• Provide technical expertise and advice to the senior leadership team
• Ensure legislative compliance and support broader Zero Harm safety initiatives
• Engage with contractors and regulatory bodies
• Drive safety engagement, influencing operations and safety performance
Skills and experience required
• Relevent safety qualifications
• Proven leadership experience within a high risk industrial environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Able to develop strong relationships across the business and work with senior stakeholders
• Outcome focused, able to operate in a fast moving, complex environment
• Only NZ Citizens, residents or visa holders can be considered for this role
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan Cooke on 09 281 2724 quoting reference #3233.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People