HEALTH AND SAFETY ADVISER – EAST TAMAKI, AUCKLAND
• Brand new role, make it your own
• Be surrounded by a great team and fail-safe systems
• A supportive, development role
If you thrive on systems, worker engagement, and are genuinely passionate about safety, we want to hear from you!
LET'S FRAME THIS FOR YOU:
A safety management and compliance guru, you will use your passion and communication skills to influence, guide and support our Auckland Manufacturing GM and his 200 plus staff in every aspect of Health & Safety.
You will be taking the lead on…
• co-ordination of all health and safety related routine activities on site
• driving the site H&S improvement plan to ensure workplace risks are minimised
• engaging with workers to drive hazard, near miss reporting, and safe behaviour initiatives
• thoroughly managing all incidents on site
Being Health & Safety Co-Ordinator at our largest site in New Zealand comes with a fair amount of challenge, but working with an exceptional site-based team, and having support and guidance from the National Health & Safety team, will help you get the job done.
KEEN TO NAIL THIS?
In addition, you will have the following skills and experience…
• H&S experience in a similar fast paced environment
• Understanding of the ACC AEP criteria, or similar compliance framework
• Great communication and influencing skills across all levels
• Fine attention to detail, with an analytical focus
• Ability to prioritise and juggle a variety of tasks
WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU TOO:
If you're wanting a partnership that's built on genuine trust and desire to grow together, this could be the opportunity for you. As well as a positive, supportive, professional work environment, we also offer:
• Company Buying Privileges across CARTERS Stores
• 7.5% Benefits Plan which includes Superannuation, Death & Disability Insurance, Southern Cross Medical Insurance not to mention a voluntary savings scheme!
CARTERS is committed to providing a safe working environment so all successful candidates would be required to under-go pre-employment drug testing
TIME TO FOOT THE GROUNDWORK
Apply now by clicking on the below link to join the CARTERS team and gain access to the support and opportunities offered by one of NZ's leading building industry trade partners!