• Potential for a step up from HS Administrator to Coordinator right here
• Eco friendly products with sustainable packaging – manufacturing environment
• Great opportunity to work with a locally owned and operated company
Great step-up opportunity.
Assist the organisation to ensure successful safety outcomes, through education and understanding, engagement and collaboration.
About the company
Perfected over decades; our clients story began more than 50 years ago, long before many had considered the environmental impact of chemical-based consumer products.
Driven by discovery and innovation and working with high quality, naturally derived, plant-based ingredients - making products that are safe for your family and the planet, our client is justifiably proud to now be one of New Zealand’s most trusted natural brands - helping clean up life’s little (and not so little) messes.
The organisation still holds true to the original values, offering families gentle, natural alternatives that don’t cost the earth.
About the role
Reporting to the Health and Safety Manager, this role will provide an opportunity to further your career and maybe step up from a pure HS Administration role to that of a Coordinator – bring your strong administration skillset, but also your great ability to engage with all stakeholders within the production and distribution environment.
You will assist the Health and Safety Manager to influence change, provide training and education and build the capability and awareness throughout the organisation, while taking care of ensuring all systems, procedural, process and analytical information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
Skills and experience include:
You will be a forward-thinking, positive and engaging person who has a strong interest in learning, researching and bringing a proactive vibe to your role.
Assisting with the implementation of safety initiatives, you will welcome the opportunity to ensure all people within the manufacturing/operational environment are engaged, and that you are offering suitable and accurate information to provide the level of training and understanding. With a real team focus – you will also have the flexibility to travel to other sites as required, for specific project work.
• Keen to educate yourself further with relevant qualifications
• Health and Safety experience at an Administration level
• Experience in a production environment with working knowledge of legislation and requirements
• Excellent engagement and collaborative skillset
• Outcome focussed with a strong problem-solving ability
• Excellent communication skillset, both written and verbal
• A desire to understand the reasons and barriers that may hinder successful safety outcomes
• Ability to learn and gain confidence with incident investigations - ensuring root cause/s are accurately addressed
• And much, much more………………..
How to apply
This position is NOT available for overseas candidates who don’t already have the relevant Work Visa in place.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne on 021 10 10 691 quoting reference #3752.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People