* Rare part-time opportunity – work school hours
* Innovative multi-national company
* Established proactive safety culture
A rare opportunity to achieve work-life balance in an innovative company who embrace safety as a core value.
Our client is a multi-national company with over 9000 employees world-wide. Based in Auckland and currently enjoying a period of growth, the Auckland site has approx. 90 staff, specialising in security hardware and fittings.
Reporting to the HR Manager the successful candidate will champion and maintain an already well-established safety system across all levels of the business. With a proven zero harm philosophy, continuous improvement is ongoing.
Embracing health and safety as a core value throughout the organisation, this is an opportunity to join a down to earth company and achieve a successful work- life balance in this flexible part-time role.
* Develop, improve and maintain existing safety processes
* Conduct regular risk assessments, hazard inspections and investigations
* Advise and coach the health and safety committee
* Provide regular reports on site safety performance
* Conduct/assist with regular audits
* Work with managers and staff to develop and maintain safe production and maintenance schedules
Skills and experience
* Solid experience in a similar environment
* Level IV Cert in OHS or similar
* Collaborative and influencing style
* Excellent written and verbal communication skill
* High attention to detail
* Achieve work-life balance by working school hours
* Flexible hours for the right candidate
* Down to earth environment
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via email@example.com
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for? Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #2903.
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People www.edenfx.co.nz