• Highly regarded, industry leading consultancy and training firm
• Wellington based
• Dynamic consultant/trainer opportunity
Our client is a long-standing well respected consultancy, seeking a dynamic and commercially aware safety consultant.
Reporting to the Head of Consulting, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic safety professional to support this growing New Zealand business. Wellington based, you will work with a broad range of clients providing professional consulting and training services. Suitable candidates must be technically proficient and comfortable in a client facing commercial environment.
The main function of this role is to provide our clients with health and safety advice and assistance with implementing solutions, along with building trusted relationships with key clients, to help keep people safe. As part of an established and highly functioning team you, will build long-standing relationships, offering bespoke and packaged solutions.
This position includes a training / facilitation component. Preferably you will have proven training experience, with a confident, engaging approach.
Working closely with the Head of Consulting and Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for key customer relationships and the life-cycle management of nominated projects.
• Deliver high level consulting and training services. This includes writing excellent reports for executives and boards
• Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
• Provide tailored health and safety advice to clients
• Build relationships with clients as a trusted advisor
• Identify commercial opportunities for the wider business
• Collaborate with teams/colleagues throughout NZ
• Participate in professional development opportunities
• Present at conferences and industry events
Skills and Experience
• Tertiary qualification in a related safety or health discipline
• Strong engagement and communication skills
• Naturally driven and able to operate in an autonomous fashion
• Commercially aware with an ability to develop client relationships
• Excellent written and verbal reasoning skills
• Able to draft high level, technical client documents
• Consultancy and government experience an advantage
• Ideally be a certified health and safety practitioner, or a related profession (e.g. Occupational Psychology, Ergonomist, etc)
Our client is a well-established, innovative consulting firm. Operating nationally, they work with many of New Zealand’s leading organisations including government departments, providing a wide range of risk management solutions.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the eden website: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/health-and-safety-consult...
All candidates must be NZ based with the relevant work visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne, Principal Consultant on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3189.
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People