If you're looking to expand on your passion for Health and Safety in a hands-on role, this is an opportunity for you!
APL supply the systems and parts to local window manufacturer and reseller across New Zealand. Together, our family of companies have grown to become New Zealand’s foremost window supplier, offering a range of residential and commercial window systems. We maintain a major design, production and warehousing facility developing, extruding, surface finishing and distribution profiles to over 70 manufacturers around the country.
Based in Hamilton, this role will be ideal for someone who is passionate about safety and looking to grow their career in a supportive company.
Reporting to the health, safety and environment manager, the primary responsibilities of this role will include:
• Dedicating time to each department, proactively identifying risks and suggesting changes
• Assisting in the reporting and monitoring of incidents and accidents
• Training staff and outlining safety procedures to teams
• Commitment to personal training and development in the area of health and safety
To be successful, applicants will have a desire and a commitment to improving safety processes across the business for all staff. You will also require the following:
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to build a rapport with all levels of staff
• Capacity to learn the function of a variety of machines and identify areas of risk
• Proven experience in the health and safety environment.
Does this sound like something that you would excel in? We would like to hear what you think and what you want to bring to this role, so please apply with your CV and cover letter today to email@example.com
We’re ready to welcome you!