• 12 months fixed term contract
• Sustainable and successful export industry
• Hamilton or Auckland based
Excellent opportunity for an experienced business partner to step up and support this national organisation.
About the role
As a result of a peak in workload, our client is seeking a Health and Safety Business Partner to provide close collaboration and support to the National Health and Safety Manager.
Effectively the go to person for any incidents, you will also pick up a range of programmes, from traffic management and audits through to machine guarding, worker engagement and contractor management.
Skills and experience
• Previous manufacturing experience is essential
• Willing and able to travel throughout the country up to 2-3 days a week at times
• Must have the ability and confidence to collaborate with the regulator
• ICAM and ISO auditor knowledge would also be highly desirable
• Understand reputational risk
• Pragmatic approach would be useful
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via Seek.
We are not able to consider applicants from overseas or who do not hold a current work visa for these particular roles.
If you have any questions, please contact Martin on 09 320 4432 quoting reference #3470.
To apply directly to the edenfx website click here: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/health-and-safety-busines...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz