• Work on uplifting Fonterra’s health and safety capabilities
• Showcase your technical health and safety expertise
• Join New Zealand’s largest business in a role with real variety, autonomy and impact
This is truly not your standard H&S Advisor role! If you are looking for a role with plenty of autonomy and variety then this might be the next opportunity for you.
In this role as Health and Safety Advisor you will be supporting our diverse Waitoa UHT site in the Waikato. You will work towards the uplift of our health and safety capability. while guiding and coaching our staff, to own health and safety responsibilities and follow regulatory compliance. Working closely with the National Health and Safety Manager you will directly liaise with staff and guide on best practice health and safety. Key focus of your role will be to support the pro-active management of risks, emergency response plans, and upskilling the business in health and safety.
What you’ll bring and develop
You will not only have strong technical health and safety knowledge but will also know how to guide and influence staff across best possible health and safety practices. We are after someone collaborative and happy to be hands-on and visible to the business. Ideally coming from a manufacturing background, will help you get up to speed in this role and establish trust.
To make an impact in this role you will have:
• Technical health and safety expertise ideally in plant operations
• Ability to instil trust across a diverse workforce and establish meaningful relationships with stakeholders
• Hold a relevant Health and Safety certificate or diploma (NEBOSH or equivalent)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management and communication skills
Proudly New Zealand owned and operated, we are a dairy nutrition co-operative made up of farming families. Collaboration, innovation and passion were the cornerstone of our creation and continue to drive all of us at Fonterra.
Our dairy know-how and innovation capability mean we can do amazing things with our milk to enhance people’s lives, creating goodness from our farms to over 140 countries around the world. We are purpose lead, empowering people to create goodness for generations.
Sustainable farming is at the heart of our strategy. We are committed to farming in a way that regenerates our farms and the environment.
To apply, please follow: https://careers.fonterra.com/job/Waitoa-Health-&-S...
Applications will close late night Wednesday 28th October 2020
If you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please forward this email to them or for more information contact Maia Churichkova, Senior Sourcing Consultant at Maia.Churichkova@fonterra.com