• Embed safety as a core focus
• Career growth opportunity
• CBD location, close to public transport
Drive growth, understanding and innovation by building capability in health and safety management.
About the company
Our client is focused on delivering excellence within their property portfolio, not only to their investors but also in meeting the needs of their tenants.
Ownership includes a number of properties with high profile tenants, in various locations throughout New Zealand. Core sectors include office, retail and industrial.
About the role
Reporting to the Safety and Sustainability Manager, this is an opportunity to roll up your sleeves and be part of a team that encourages and supports success.
Working with Property and Asset Managers, contractors and internal HS staff, this role drives best practice by implementing initiatives, identifying areas of risk and ensuring business continuity. Supporting site-based safety professionals with technical knowledge, guidance and data management, you’ll also participate in investigations, audits and provide clear and concise information to the executive team.
Once established, this role offers some flexibility and opportunity to work from home for part of the week.
• Support internal and 3rd party audits
• Ensure regular review and updating of documents
• Maintain and manage contractor management and employee training
• Support the implementation of injury management, health monitoring and wellbeing programs
• Manage, analyse and compile data for reporting
Skills and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Level 6 Diploma in OSH or equivalent
• Experience in property management or construction is an advantage
• Clean, current drivers’ licence
• Must be able to travel as required
As well as working alongside a fun and collaborative team, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to work flexibly and a range of benefits that include:
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Paid parental leave for secondary caregivers
- EAP services
- Annual wellbeing initiatives including Flu vaccinations and gym memberships
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 021 0818 7342 quoting reference #3824.
We are unable to consider overseas applications for this role.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People