Job Reference: Meadowbank - Auckland
Risland is a global large-scale real estate group and one of Global Fortune 500 businesses headquartered in Hong Kong. It features a wide range of products and services including residential development, commercial real estate management, community management, urban municipal facilities support and industrial park development, etc. By 2018, it has established a global layout in many countries such as the United States, New Zealand, Thailand, India, Vietnam, etc., and has brought innovative value to the architectural industry as well as the local community development to many cities to become a great companion and partner of urban development.
About the company
Risland entered the New Zealand market in 2017. We have a dynamic history of growing our own. This is a young team fulfilled with energetic and passionate that dedicates to providing innovative and dynamic solutions to society and communities. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, you will be part of a rapidly growing business with huge growth opportunities.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity working with our in-house construction team. This would be a great role for someone believes all injuries are preventable and making it your mission to ensure that health & safety is at the forefront of all we do on our projects. In this site-based role, you will act as a trusted administrator to our line leaders, work alongside our staff, as well as with the diversity of subcontractors which we engage.
Key responsibilities and skills include:
- Championing and integrating the H&S management system/software into the organisation
- Prior experience managing health and safety across multiple sites, including training, hazard management, audit programmes, and H&S procedures
- Conducting site-safety observations/inspections and H&S investigations
- Assisting with injury management and return to work programmes if required
- Managing the contractor management and incident management databases
- General admin duties for on-site Health and Safety as required
- Assisting third party consultants as required
- Proven experience working with multiple project stakeholders including clients, site managers, site staff, subcontractors, suppliers, and the general public
- Experienced with Safety Management systems ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO9001 will be advantageous to this role
What’s on offer?
A role with us can enable you to develop and enhance your skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for you to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team thriving in a collaborative fast-paced environment. We will reward you with a competitive remuneration package, great training and ongoing development, and the opportunity to advance your career within our organisation.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand, it is ESSENTIAL.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org