• Deliver EHS strategy in your region
• Regional role within a nationwide team
• Opportunity for development
Provide subject matter expertise to one of New Zealand’s largest vehicle sellers. Assist with EHS improvement projects and provide coaching across the company.
About the role
This role really focuses on ensuring the company is working in a safe and responsible manner to respect the environment and the health and safety of all stakeholders.
Partner with regional management teams to maintain safe systems and own best practise including providing specialist advice and practical support. You will utilise effective change management to grow and improve the EHS culture and systems.
This position covers multiple sites across the Upper North Island, so you will need the flexibility to travel, based on a pre-determined schedule. The successful applicant will be self-motivated and a self-starter, working as part of an established national team under the guidance of the Health and Safety Manager based in Auckland.
This may also be an opportunity for a junior advisor to step up to the next stage of their career, dependant on experience and qualification. Personality plus is key as is the skill in engaging across all levels of the business.
• Implement and monitor a sustainability programmes to ensure good environmental practices are upheld
• Identify, develop and deliver training modules
• Create tools to cultivate continuous improvement
• Undertake incident investigations and implement suggested improvements
• Lead audits and improvement programmes
• Assist with return to work programmes
• Identify and manage project plans to ensure critical risk management
Skills and experience
• Relevant qualification in Health and Safety or Environmental field
• Experience in automobile-related or high-risk industry will be given preference
• Sound understanding of risk management
• Incident investigation experience or ICAM qualification
• Flexibility for travel is required
• Clean and full NZ Drivers Licence
About the company
Our client strives for best practice and excellence in all areas of their company - working within the industry of high end, vehicle retail and servicing, plus truck sales, distribution and servicing – from Invercargill to Whangarei.
With 700 employees nationwide, this organisation places importance on providing a fantastic environment for everyone to meet personal growth aspirations, while working for one of the largest sellers of quality commercial and private vehicles throughout New Zealand.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your Word version CV and cover letter.
to apply directly follow this link: https://edenfx.co.nz/job/environmental-health-and-...
Note: candidates must hold NZ /AUS citizenship, NZ residency or have a valid work visa and be currently in NZ.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 972 0731 quoting reference #3185
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz