• Well established high-risk manufacturing business
• Auckland based with flexible working
• 3-4-month contract opportunity
Bring your EHS expertise to this fantastic contracting opportunity. Drive culture change and engagement programs.
Reporting to the Head of Safety and People and Performance Manager, we are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional to assist this well-established, national manufacturing business. You will show proven ability to drive culture change programs, develop communications and influence leadership teams. Mt Wellington or South Auckland based; our client is also able to accommodate flexible working options.
• Deliver safety leadership training, coordinating, coaching and assessing
• Assist in the identification of critical risks and Life Saving Rules
• Develop internal EHS communications
• Provide tailored health and safety advice to clients
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
• Provide a level of BAU support to the wider safety function
• EHS project planning and delivery
• Collaborate with the wider business on safety initiatives
Skills and Experience
• Tertiary qualification in a related safety or health discipline
• Strong engagement and communication skills
• Prior experience within manufacturing or related industrial environment
• Excellent written and reporting skills
• Previous project management and culture change experience
This is a complex, multi-site, national manufacturing organisation. A well respected and established business, they are leaders within their industry.
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via the edenfx website:
All candidates must be NZ based with the relevant work visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Duncan on 027 584 0066 quoting reference #3221.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People