• Stable, established brand
• Hamilton based with regional travel
• Package includes vehicle
Lead and grow a successful team within the civil construction and infrastructure environment.
About the company
A national civil construction contractor, our client is seeking a dynamic manager to support culture change initiatives and safety performance in the region. They have a history of over 60 years and a solid pipeline of upcoming work.
About the role
Able to adapt to change, the successful candidate will have a can-do attitude, be able to lead and mentor other members of the safety team, along with providing guidance to regional business leaders and operators.
The role will support sites across the Waikato region.
• Partner with operational leaders, positioning them for success
• Participate in or lead investigations as required
• Analyse and identify incident trends
• Provide topics and information for project and toolbox meetings
• Auditing and reporting
• Liaise with injury management team
Skills and experience
The role requires solid experience in a similar level of role, proven team building and coaching skills and the ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders including suppliers, clients and WorkSafe.
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Practical experience conducting training
• Experience in roading, civil engineering or construction
• Full clean driver’s licence.
As part of a wider group of companies, our client offers significant benefits which include
• Staff purchasing
• Banking discounts
• Insurance discounts
• Discounted fuel rates
• Employee education fund
• Excellent parental leave
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 021 0818 7342 quoting reference #3723.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People