About the role
Work closely with our collaborative site leadership team at one of our largest sites - Hastings. You will oversee: Health and Safety performance site-wide, supporting a positive EHS culture and continuing to drive best practice in this space.
• Develop site strategy and goals, including safety performance targets;
• Provide knowledgeable and timely advice, utilising market and performance data;
• Ensure all compliance requirements are met, developing effective processes and systems;
• Positive leadership of a team of Safety Coordinators;
• Collaborate with site leaders and all stakeholders to build trusted relationships and embed a safety-first culture;
• Look for efficiencies and ways to continuously improve our ways of operating.
Your extensive experience in safety management coupled with your people skills will ensure your success in this role. You will have:
• Demonstrated success in a similar role, ideally within the FMCG industry;
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and support change;
• A proactive approach to problem solving, with the ability to analyse data and provide clear conclusions and actions;
• Experience in collaborating with regulatory agencies;
• Sound computer skills including experience with Safety Management Systems;
• Relevant Tertiary qualifications.
Our culture and benefits
We empower our people to own their work, and we believe that our employees are our competitive advantage.
• Positive and innovative culture, where you are encouraged to share your ideas;
• Access to our staff food shop, where you can purchase Watties products at staff prices;
• Wellbeing – annual health checks and flu shots provided, regular wellbeing sessions and webinars available;
• Parental Leave – 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary caregiver.
The Watties Kraft Heinz Company Australia & New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces, promotes and values diversity and inclusion.
Apply online now and Bring your appetite for more!
Search for this position using job reference R-37492