• Mentor and assist Carpentry apprentices to succeed in their training programs
• Provide leadership, assistance, guidance and advice with modern day thinking
• You will love the fact that every day you will help someone gain further life skills
Provide proactive leadership, advice and guidance to carpentry apprentices who are at all levels of understanding within the program
About the company
Our client has a commitment to their people and provides a vibrant and supportive place of work, with strong values around their Culture of Care.
As part of their over-arching business they design, build and operate villages for aged care and are now moving into their biggest build program.
In growth mode, their focus remains on ensuring international best standards are maintained, with a continuous improvement mindset with regards to Health, Safety and Wellbeing.
About the role and you
While coordinating the delivery of the apprenticeship program and other construction related qualifications, you will thoroughly enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience from within the construction industry and gain great joy from seeing young apprentices thrive and achieve, while they learn and grow under your guidance.
You will be a natural engager, mentor and support person, who easily builds rapport and creates lifelong relationships
Skills and experience
You will have sound knowledge and experience within the construction industry, with the ability to educate, advise and guide Carpentry apprentices at all levels.
• Relevant training qualification is preferred
• High degree of knowledge and experience within the construction industry
• A proactive and happy persona, with modern day thinking
• Proven ability to provide well-rounded and meaningful programs to ensure the wellbeing of those in the apprenticeship program
• Strong ability with Microsoft Suite: Word and Excel in particular
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3248.
Applications are welcomed from NZ Citizens or those with relevant Work Visa in place.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People