Job Reference: #3022
• Join an experienced health and safety team
• Operational, hands on role
• Injury Management and Return to Work experience a must
Injury Management and Return to Work Coordination. Opportunity to develop experience in health and safety
Operating within a critical risk environment, our client has a high profile and has made significant gains in their visible health, safety and wellbeing in the past year.
With improvements already made to auditing, reporting, and communication, our client wishes to continue to build on this. With more than 500 direct employees and a further 150,000+ facilitated by the organisation’s activities, our client cares deeply about their people, with safety being their number one priority.
Innovation and improvement through to contributions from staff members enable our client to achieve world-class productivity. The skills of the people as well as their ideas have ensured development and introduction of new technology, equipment and processes.
The role requires you:
To provide accurate and specialised support to the Safety and Wellbeing Manager and wider operational staff, assisting in the development of a safe and healthy workplace.
Working as part of an experienced Safety and Wellbeing team, you will be the subject matter expert on injury management and return to work program coordination; providing support to managers to ensure compliance with the ACC Partnership Program. The successful applicant will maintain relationships with third party providers and administrators to ensure a coordinated approach to injury management.
This is an opportunity for an experienced coordinator to work alongside an experienced health, safety and wellbeing team, with opportunity to further their knowledge and experience in this area.
• Ensure compliance to ACC Partnership Program
• Assist in the review, update and implementation of emergency response processes
• Identify and assess rehabilitation options
• Liaise with third party administrators and managers
• Maintain reporting documents
• Research and provide information on entitlements to ensure compliance with legislative and organisational policy
• Assist the Safety and Wellbeing team in maintaining high standards of safety at all times
Skills and experience required:
• Proven experience in a Return to Work or Injury Management role
• Similar experience in a large, complex organisation would be an advantage
• Sound understanding of the ACC Act and Partnership Program
• Practical knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety
• Working knowledge of emergency planning and compliance
• Excellent written and oral communication
• A tertiary qualification in OHS or Rehabilitation is an advantage
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via firstname.lastname@example.org
Preference will be given to NZ Citizens or those with a Residency or current Work Visa in place.
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3022.
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE - New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialists
HSE People recruiting HSE People