• Well established FMCG brand throughout NZ
• Globally renowned and trusted company
• Opportunity to lead
Lead health and safety management and drive continuous improvement at a Senior level in a large FMCG site.
About the role
As a Senior position on site, this role plays lead in the implementation, development and management of all environmental, health and safety, security and sustainability matters.
Working directly with the Site Manager, you will grow and oversee Operational Risk Management (ORM) aspects to ensure legislative and company compliance and regulatory requirements on site.
• Lead the expansion and execution of annual EHS improvement plans
• Develop site risk management processes and plans
• Run and host meetings driving best practise of risk performance
• Coach and mentor site employees and managers to competency in health and safety
• Direct and guide security staff to deliver facility security to company standards
• Cultivate a proactive and committed safety culture
• Liaise with regulatory and insurance bodies in all ORM matters
• Manage injuries and coordinate the RTW and rehabilitation programme
• Identify and carry out initiatives to improve performance against other sites
Skills and experience
• Tertiary qualification in OHS
• Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing or FMCG industry
• Sound knowledge of NZ legislation and regulatory processes
• Proven experience in leading change and delivering strategic objectives
• High level of computer literacy, including ORM metrics
• Strong people skills accompanied with a positive attitude and integral behaviours
About the company
A globally renowned company, providing high-quality, tasty and nutritious product to every NZ supermarket, they are a trusted household name. A culture of transparency, ownership and collaboration drives the vision of this business – to be at the top of their industry on a global level.
How to apply
Click Apply If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format via email@example.com
All applications will be acknowledged electronically in the first instance. If you have any questions, please call Amanda for a confidential chat on 09 424 8367 quoting reference #3037
Applications are welcomed from NZ citizens and residents or candidates who hold a current work visa.
Not quite what you are looking for? Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz