• High performance organisation, with a clear purpose
• Team player wanting to deliver world-class outcomes
• Significant Safety and Wellness experience required
Lead a team to high-performance outcomes – Health, Safety and Wellness Senior Leadership experience is required
About the company
High-performance organisation with a very clear purpose – to improve the wellbeing of all within their reach.
With their people at the heart of everything they do, this organisation has a desire to deliver world-class outcomes within their community.
Around 1200 employees and a large number of contractors, there are numerous business units -offering truly diverse and exciting opportunities for improvement.
About the role
This position sits within the People and Organisational Performance Group, with the purpose being to empower, motivate and enable teams to provide exceptional service.
Responsible for managing/overseeing the development and implementation of health and safety strategies, policies and practices throughout the organisation, you will be a natural team player and leader.
• Provide strategic leadership and frameworks to enable world class performance
• Set the standards and lead your team to deliver timely outcomes
• Improve the performance capability and culture
• Be accountable for providing fit for purpose tools within the safety management system
• Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation, promoting continuous improvement
• Provide credible leadership and role modelling behaviours
• Plus much, much more
Skills and experience include
You will be an outstanding and natural communicator, who has had previous success in leading with integrity and working collaboratively in a Safety and Wellbeing Lead role.
Your significant experience and proven leadership skills will demonstrate your ability to articulate the corporate vision and take people on the journey of change.
You will have:
• A relevant Tertiary Qualification
• Accident/Incident investigation experience and qualification
• Significant technical knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
• Analytical strength and solid business acumen
• Demonstrated success in leading significant health and safety projects and programmes of work
• An ability to deal with ambiguity and be highly collaborative by nature
• Advanced written and verbal communication skillset, including presentation ability
• A natural leadership style and enjoy building meaningful and robust relationships
• A mentoring, coaching and influencing personality to ensure sustainable change
• Potential for flexible working arrangements
• Work with a busy team who also love to have fun
• Competitive salary
• Diverse and exciting organisation – no two days will be the same
• Wellbeing and Community Days
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria, we welcome your application including your CV and cover letter in Word format. If you have any questions, please call Suzanne Peden on 09 281 4702 quoting reference #3323.
There are no visa/sponsorship opportunities available with this role. This is a permanent position, therefore only applicants with full, valid, permanent working rights will be considered.
To apply click here:https://edenfx.co.nz/job/safety-and-wellness-lead-...
Not quite what you are looking for?
Please register for ongoing opportunities at www.edenfx.co.nz
edenfx HSE – New Zealand’s Leading Health and Safety Recruitment Specialist
HSE People recruiting HSE People